Thursday 29 November 2012

Dress Up Dolls

Hello

Christmas is almost here, I am so excited!  I have already shared with you the Princess and the Pea play set that I am making for my youngest - well it's almost finished.  So I turned my thoughts to what to give my eldest daughter.  I found this idea on pinterest (I love that site) I am tweaking it slightly but very excited about it.

image here


Using these gorgeous free prinatbles I will be making a traditional paper doll but with a twist.  I'll be printing them onto magnetic card which you can then cut to size.  Then I'll put them into a tin (I am wondering if they would fit in an Altoids tin) or a tin pencil case.  So my girls will be able to take her dress up dolls where ever she goes.  My eldest is developing quite an eye for vintage style - like her Mummy.  I love clothes from the 40s and 50s but I don't dress my girls in vintage styles as I think its not fair to push your own personal style onto your children but actually My eldest often chooses these styles.  I think this set will be just her thing!

image here

No comments:

Post a Comment